- The “Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge” is a self-navigating charity challenge open to all types of rider whether beginner, expert, cycling team, individual, or family group.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and supply written permission to participate by a parent or guardian.
- Entry is by a £45.00 non-refundable registration.
- To complete the “Challenge”, you must both complete the 66 mile circuit in one day and raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship for Hope and Aid Direct.
- The Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge is NOT a race
- Participants must obey all traffic regulations and observe the Highway Code at all times. In particular Riders must dismount when approaching and departing the Gosport Ferry pontoons at Portsea and Gosport.
- Acceptance of Risk – Please be assured that we will do the utmost to ensure your safety and well-being when on the event. However, you accept that there are some inherent risks on the event that cannot be eliminated by us. By registering to take part in the Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge, you are accepting those risks which are outside of our reasonable control.
- All money raised from this event will be donated to the supported charity Hope and Aid Direct (Registered Charity No.1077146)
- You are strongly urged to wear a safety helmet and high visibility clothing